Experiential Learning combined with systems and design thinking skills, critical thinking development, and financial literacy skills.
● 20 + hours of in person entrepreneurial mentoring
● 100 + hours of virtual entrepreneurial mentoring;
● Completion of a QuickBooks™ program designed for youth ages 8-20;
● Practical learning of sales and finance through implementation of sales process;
● Practice of marketing and branding strategies;
● Leadership and confidence building workshops;
● Time management skills development
● Assistance with startup character loan up to $5,000.00 for a rural partner
Youth Entrepreneur, Ages 9-17
Payments can be made on a monthly basis for 12 months with the first and last month payment of $84.95 and $84.95 and 10 additional monthly payments of $84.95.